Bridge Farm Primary School – Vision and Values Statement
Bridge Farm Primary School is an inclusive 3 form entry primary, with 630 pupils, situated in south Bristol.
We aim to be a school that prepares our children for life in a 21st century diverse Britain. The curriculum that we teach equips our pupils with the necessary knowledge and skills so that they achieve academically, develop a sense of worth and a moral purpose. This will enable our pupils to be successful lifelong learners.
The Priorities that Guide us:
- Providing a safe and nurturing environment, enabling all pupils to succeed.
- Providing a broad and balanced curriculum that teaches the fundamental knowledge and skills of the core subjects to equip our pupils with the tools to succeed.
- An environment that demonstrates a commitment to the Unicef Rights of the Child.
- Promoting a “Growth Mindset,” / “Can Do” attitude to life and learning, with pupils demonstrating high levels of independence and resilience.
- To raise the aspirations of our pupils through the curriculum we provide.
- Promoting healthy life choices.
- Providing opportunities for our pupils to explore a diverse and multicultural Britain, deepening their understanding of the core British Values.
- The individual qualities of each child.
- The commitment and dedication of our staff.
- Our partnership with parents and the wider community.
- Education and our role in embedding a love of learning.
We all hope you find the information on our site useful and user friendly. Please watch our video prospectus and feel free to browse the site.